Credit Redemption: Maximum Term
The principle of loan consolidation is to extend the total duration of the loan to reduce the monthly payments. The maximum duration that a credit buyback can take depends on the type of loans being purchased, the financial institutions and the profile of the borrower.
The maximum duration of a credit surrender depends on the banks
The subscription of a credit or a loan consolidation with a bank or other funding bodies is subject to eligibility conditions and the feasibility of the operation. According to their scales, these institutions do or do not grant funding to a household, but they still follow certain standards. In general, the maximum duration of a consumer credit redemption is 12 years while that of a mortgage pool with a mortgage guarantee is 30 years (see up to 35 years for certain credit institutions and subject to study). However, serious organizations determine and propose the duration of the single loan based on the repayment capacity of the borrower and his financial situation. The lengthening of the debt duration is set according to many elements essential to the drafting of a personalized loan offer and totally adapted to the needs of the beneficiary.
Up to 60% off your monthly payments Your project
- Redemption of credits Finance a project Renegotiate an immo loan Currently, do you pay back mortgages?
- * No Yes Real Estate Credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments * € Currently, do you pay back consumer loans?
- * No Yes Examples: auto loan, loan work, revolving credit, etc … Consumer credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € If you want to include an amount for a new project, please specify New project € Project type – To choose – car Immovable Works Staff How long do you want to repay your purchase of credits? Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 years) Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 years) You are ?
- * Owner Tenant Staff housing Hosted Hosted: by a third party, by the family, etc … Value of good Present value of the property
- * € Rent Rent* € Your job Profession
- * – To choose – Farmer Artisan, trader Frame Entrepreneur Official Interim Disability Worker Retirement salaried Unemployed Contract
- * – Choose a profession – Your monthly income
- * € Are you in the bank of France?
- * No Prohibited banking FICP Both Have you applied to another organization?
- * No Yes Family status You are – To choose – Married) Single Widow (er) Divorcee) PACS (e) free Union In the process of divorce Matrimonial regime – To choose – Legal community reduced to acquests Separation of property Universal community Participation in the acquests Monthly income of the co-borrower
- * € Co-borrower’s contract
- * – To choose – CDI CSD Retirement Trainee Interim Liberal profession Unemployed Holder Contractual (Ic) Disability Dependent children 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Your details Name
- * – M Mrs Ms First name
- * Born
- * Your address Address Postal code
- * City Means of contact E-mail
- * In order to receive your new monthly payment Telephone (landline or mobile)
- * I agree to receive the proposals of Tom Wilcher I declare on my honor the accuracy of the information provided
- * Previous % following (*) Required fields
The borrower’s profile influences the duration of a loan buyback
By using a banking intermediary, borrowers can benefit from better loan conditions since the financing file is often put in competition between banks. Expert analysts of credit redemption organizations are able to negotiate terms and interest rates. The beneficiary can therefore choose the duration of the loan he wants according to the offers offered by the banks and the financing that best suits his needs. Increasing the repayment term of the loan allows the amount of the monthly due date to be paid to the borrower to be reduced. According to his debt ratio and if he wishes to obtain an additional sum for a new project (purchase of a car, financing of a marriage, acquisition of an apartment, etc …), the experts will calculate the duration of loan which adapts to the financial needs of the borrower. The experts Tom Wilcher are able to simulate different durations to know the effects on the budget and the monthly payments of the beneficiary after the release of the funds.